I'm almost done with the boring stuff, I promise. This should be your last "assignment" before I have you start clipping coupons (but don't hold it against me if it isn't).
Before you start buying and get carried away you'll want to know a little bit more about being a "smart" coupon shopper. Just because you use a coupon doesn't mean you'll save money. Here are a few links of information that I highly recommend.
PYP (Pinching Your Pennies) Coupons 101
HCW (Hot Coupon World) Getting Started
You'll probably read a lot of duplicated information. Like I said, all this information already exists, I'm just trying to condense it and make it easier for all my friends!
If you have questions please leave me a comment! I will post my answer in a comment, too. Just give me some time to answer it; since I am still new to this it may take some research!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment