(2) Herbal Essences Shampoo/Conditioner, reg $3,99. On sale for 2 for $5 + MFG coupon for $3/2, making them 2 for $2. There is a rebate rebate available, $2/2, so I have $2 coming back to me, making this item FREE!
(1) Infusium Leave-In Treatment, reg $6.99. On sale for 4.99 + MFG coupon for $3/1, making it $1.99. There is a rebate available for $1.99... making this item FREE!
(1) Crest ProHealth Toothpaste, reg $3.49. On sale for $2.49 + MFG coupon for $.75/1, making it $1.74. There is a rebate available, making this item FREE!
Yes, you read that right. I got all of that stuff for free. All of those coupons were from this last Sunday, in the P&G coupon insert. So, if you have coupons for all this stuff you should all make a run to RiteAid! I did have a coupon to get a Gillette Venus Embrace razor for $.99 (reg $12.49) but I made a trip to two different stores and they were already sold out. So, I'll try again later in the week.
I promise I will tell you how to find all these deals... it's just that it's been a busy couple of weeks. Summer is too much fun. Don't give up on me!

2 comments:
All I can say is great minds think alike. I went through the papers Sunday and made my lists for Riteaid and Walgreens. Turns out that this evening right after work I picked up these exact same items...I even had the razor coupon but same result. Gotta love free!! I have a sixteen dollar check coming from Riteaid from last month. I think all stores should send me money for shopping at them :) Thanks for getting me hooked on my new hobby
still need to get into this...where can i buy some extra time?!? What about a coupon for FREE TIME anywhere? ;/ Anyway, i haven't posted on your personal blog in forev because it is viewing it werid. Has anyone else complained? I can read most of your post for the day, but then when i scroll down to finish it, it disappears!!! It does that with every post, so i scroll back up and it appears...down disappears, up reappears. Anyway, sorry for the novel here. Just wondering what is going on, i have wanted to comment but can't because it disappears?!?! Let me know.
Post a Comment