Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Anyone Out There?

So, is this information helping anyone? Has anyone actually started couponing? If there is other information you'd like me to post, please let me know.

I know I don't have a ton of readers, but there are a few of you out there. So please, leave a comment. Tell me if you are a regular or if you just stopped by to see what this blog is all about. Do you coupon? Do you want to coupon? And was any of this information helpful. Oh, and what would you like to see more of?

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm here! I want to coupon soooo bad cause we can hardly afford groceries at the moment, but things have been crazy. After the family reunion this week I'd like to get my couponing stuff in order though.

Anonymous said...

I love it...keep it coming!! I have been off the radar with tons of things going on but I am back now. Thanks to one of my couponing scores I am living off the boxes of cereal that I got at Walgreens for a steal. Since I have 3 bucks to my name until Friday I am loving the lucky charms and honey bunches of oats right now.

Nonna said...

Meagan, where have you been...? You haven't posted on Coupon $kills in a long time. I check on your blog and I'm a contributor to the C$ blog that Becka and Kelly started.

hope you post again soon !

A New Life Student said...

Helloooo? Okay so I am officially starting to coupon so keep going!!! I have tried to start once but then we were moving and blah, blah, blah! So now that I am in Texas, every time I go to the grocery store I am paying almost double what I use to spend in UT...so much for everything being cheaper in Texas! I get so mad so I am starting your coupon adventures.

Josh and Kensey said...

I just stumbled onto your site, I love all the information you have!! Thanks!

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Hey, This is Meghan Olson's sister. I sooo want to start saving money by using coupons. So keep it coming!!!